Monday, March 23, 2015

Opening a new restaurant

I decided to start a blog to journal the process of opening a new restaurant. I already own a restaurant in Whitehorse. I have had it for 3 years now and it is quite successful. My life and now business partner Shannon and I are now opening a new restaurant just outside the Whitehorse city limits. Shannon is an RN who has put her nursing career on hold to realize a dream of having a restaurant and pub.
We have secured a location and now are in the process of building the restaurant. This blog will follow the process and pitfalls of this undertaking.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that this blog will be beneficial for many people who would like to follow your footsteps. There are so many things to take care about, including planning and operating permissions, food hygiene certificates, and staff training that it can be overwhelming for many. Good luck with the enterprise, and will check back on future posts.

    Nathaniel Hudson @ Toronto Restaurant Brokers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I have been remiss in writing but I will try and get on this again.

      Delete